Thursday, May 5, 2011

Winter/Christmas Bird Song Challenge


I made this card for a current challenge at Delightful Inspiration and you can find both of these digital stamps, the cup and the bird at their store. I am making this card for my daughter, she is a teacher and is on the "cardinals" team at school.
I combined the images and printed them out on pink patterned paper. I then colored them in w/copic markers. Embossed folder is from sizzix. Martha Stewart border punch.
Copics used:
R46, R39, YR07, G14, E33, N0

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love all the pink and how you combined the images~WONDERFUL! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! I love the color scheme, the combined images, the layout - everything. Thanks for joining us at Card Ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!