Friday, August 19, 2011

Welcome Baby- Autograph page

Every year for my grand kids birthday i make an Autograph page.  I thought, why not make a welcome baby autograph page? Seeing as my new grandson will be born on Monday, i thought i'd do the Mo's Challenge Blog theme of "blue".  (If you check back later next week i will have his picture inside the tan rectangle)

From this ...

to that...   Welcome Baby Emmett!
(not everyone has signed yet..)

What i did:
I enlarged the cute, cute image from Mo's and cut it out and matted it.  Then i found some freebie lollipops online and used those for balloons.  I used the black bakers twine for the lollipop balloons.  Now all that is needed is the baby picture and the autographs. 

Copics used:
Skin- E50, 51, 02
Hair- E31
T-shirt/diaper- B41, Colorless Blender
Bottle- B41, 34, E41, B000, Colorless Blender
Bunny- B41, 34, E41

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet idea! I love the way you've colored the little guy, and 'tying' the balloons with baker's twine is perfect! Glad you joined us again in Mo's Cgallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... this is darling. such a cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grandma Bonnie...I've been thinking about your new grandbaby... he's almost ready to make his debut!! This scrapbook page is perfect!! I can't wait to see your little sweetheart's pic displayed here. I'll be checking back after the weekend. Best of luck!! I'm always so delighted to see you here at Mo's! Hugs. Gramma Pat

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!