Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tag You're It for Christmas!

I have spent the last week making 10 different cards...this is the 4th one i've made.  I have used the following sketch from the PMS Digi Makeover Challenge:

Here is my card:
What i did:
I embossed the background vellum strips and added a diecut tag that i also embossed.

Challenges:
PMS Digi Makeover- Sketch
TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog- Friday Spyday
Scrapbook Sisters challenge- Anything Goes
7 kids College Fund challenge- Non-traditional Christmas colors 

5 comments:

  1. your card is absolutely adorable! and what a fun image, too! I love all your pink. :)
    thank you for playing along in our sketch challenge with Digi Makeover. hope to see you again next week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! That's so cute. I love the tag in place of the square! Thanks for playing at PMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I love the embossed vellum and your use of a tag. :) Great take on the sketch. I'm so glad you joined the Digi Makeover Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable ... lovely..

    thanks for playing with us our Digi Makeover Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps!!

    Ivette_DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. Love the embossed vellum . So glad you joined us for the sketch challenge at the Digi Makeover Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!