Sunday, November 6, 2011

Warmest Wishes

I made this card for the Tiddly Inks challenge.  I have used this adorable snowman..so fun and quick to color...i could make a bunch of these. :)  I was inspired by a tag i saw in the Trends Holiday magazine. 
 I also folded in a flap so that the card could hold a packet of hot chocolate.  I diecut the snowflake and found some great music sheet paper on line at the graphicfairy that was printable here.



















Challenges:
Tiddly Inks- Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Oh Bonnie - this is super cute! Love the tag look to your card and how awesome that it holds hot chocolate! Love that with this image!! Gorgeous snowflake with button too! Thanks for joining us again this week at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyah Bonnie.
    I absolutely adore this card hun and that little snowman looks wonderful surrounded by those embellies you added.
    Thank you for coming to play with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sweetie, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this time ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely Bonnie. Love the design of your card. Thanks for joining us at tiddly inks this week.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!