Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas Day 2- Greeting Farm Style Card

Working my way through making Tim's gorgeous tags for this year.  I am doing them using the Greeting Farm stamps and using my cricut.  To see Tim's tags please check out his blog here.
This is my day 2 tag using the cricut only cartridges:
To get the free printable vintage music sheet paper go here.
To see a video on how to make this tag go to my Youtube channel here.
Correction for my video...the "Christmas" font is cut at .88 height on my gypsy.

Here is the tag using a Greeting Farm image and placing it on a card.




Challenges:
TGF Farm Fresh Greeting Farm- Friday/Spyday

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie these are just beautiful! I love the light greens with the gold. Fantastic color combo. I just have to tell you the the movie Somewhere in Time has been my all time favorite movie since I was a teenager. The music and the story are both just so beautiful. Remeber a time when you could watch a movie that didn't have nudity or swearing in it? lol... Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are stunning. I really love both styles of your tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, It's stunning and I think it's cuter with the TGF deer. Thanks for joining us at TGF's Farm Fresh Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!