Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day for a pregnant mommy.

I've made this Valentine in honor of my friend, Aga.  She is currently pregnant and was talking about eating and being pregnant and said this quote in connection with that. 

I thought it was so cute that instantly the image at Saturated Canary came to mind.  For their challenge i need to add die cuts/punches.  The two gray borders are from the cartridge Elegant Edges. The heart is a punch and the heart doily is a MS punch.

I wasn't really sure about the Valentine sentiment but wanted to meet the "non-traditional Valentine" challenge at "The Sweet Stop".  Then i thought about it and thought, that if someone bought a box of candy and this card it would be perfect. :)

As always, pretty much all of my cards go to my Etsy shop here.



here is the sketch from "The Sweet Stop"


Challenges:
Saturated Canary- Diecuts/Punches
The Sweet Stop- Sketch/Non-traditional Valentine

4 comments:

  1. This quote from Aga is fabulous and I love how you added it to this incredible pregnant mommy image! Beautiful layers and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh bonnie your friend Aga is awesome, what a fabulous quote! i love it and it matches your beautiful card so perfectly!
    thankyou so much for playing along with us this week over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Bonnie. Love the darling image, the papers... fabulous layers! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning sweetie, I love this creation so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!