Thursday, February 9, 2012

Baby Party LO

This LO was made because of my grandson, Ayden, who is 5 and for the last few weeks he is all about parties...kind of like a mini party planner.  My journalling talks about our plans for his brother's 5 month baby party. 
Here is my LO:



















The decorations from the party are some of the decorations for this LO.  There is a picture of the decorations we made in the bottom right corner of the LO.


I followed the sketch from GrandDiva's Creative Corner:
















Challenges:
GrandDiva's Creative Corner- Sketch/February

5 comments:

  1. This is just so cute! I love the way you've added the journaling and those decorations the two of you've made are fabulous! I love this sweet pic of Emmett, I'd so love to hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie! Adorable photo and layout! Love your take on my sketch! Thanks for participating and make sure you follow my blog to be eligible for the prize drawings and also check out Rochelle Spears blog and link your entry to her blog for an additional prize drawing. She also has to great sketch challenges going on this month: http://rochellespears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emmett is getting so big! Super cute photo and layout!! Love that Ayden wanted to give him a party and that paper pieced boy is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout. Love that pic of that handsome young man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is this!!!! I love it! Thanks for posting on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!