Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bubbling Easter Greetings

This card reminds me of a good movie trailer, when the movie is only as good as the trailer...you know what i mean??  So i like my title but not so wild about this card. (and it's not because of the sketch but because of how i constructed it)


This card looks so simple, yet it took me a bit to do.  The circles in the background were all cut out w/the cricut/gypsy...my intention was to put the letters on the dots, but my vision didn't match up with reality.  So plan B, no letters.  So then the circles looked kind of plain and i was tired of putting a gem or pearl in the middle of my butterfly...so plan C...i found these iridescent bubbles i intended to use for a bubble bath card...but used it here instead...and that's why it's a "bubbling" Easter card. :P

Here is my card...



















This card is intended for Mo's Challenge using lace...(my butterfly) and The Sweet Stop sketch i used below:












Challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog- Lace (i made a butterfly w/lace)
The Sweet Stop- Sketch

7 comments:

  1. Love it!! I think it turned out great even if it wasn't what you planned. All of the dimension is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop I always love to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've popped up this sweet girl above all these bubbles! I think it's a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the color, and those bubbles are wonderful! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and creative! Love those bubbles, they look so real and fancy too:)
    Glad you could share it with us at Mo's this week!

    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just sweet and bubbly. Love the colors, image and design. :)

    cosmetyn cream

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Grandma Bonnie! What a brilliant idea to use those little bead thingies for bubbles! You are so clever! Hope you're doing well and that you're keeping up with the grandkiddos! How's potty training going? hehe! Love your card, girlfriend! So tickled that you've joined us again at Mo's for this week's fun challenge! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sure turned out Fabulously! 8-) Love your Darling image and the fun bubbles! So clever and creative! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!