Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Look who is turning 3 LO

Ah, so i am trying to combine 3 different challenges into one..hope that's okay....it works great for me because i LOVE this LO. 

What i do each year for the grandkids birthday is make an autograph scrapbook LO.  I bring the LO to their birthday "party" and have the family sign the page.  This is the first time i don't have more than half of the page to write on...hope we can all fit on with the space that's left. :)


So to meet the TGF Farm Fresh -Monday/Funday challenge of "stitching" i stitched the twine all the way around the LO...and used a TFG image...BTW the large cupcake is a TGF image, it is the cupcake from Anya holding a cupcake...i just enlarged it so the image could sit on it.

To meet the challenge at "Anyone for Anya", which is a photo inspiration of cupcakes/theme "Sweet Treats"...i used the enlarged TGF cupcake image and the image sitting holding a lollipop.
And, yet another challenge is from "Bird is the Word", a sketch and a word.."Journey".  I wrote on the LO using the word "Journey"












Some supplies used:
TGF stamps
Copics
EK Cupcake punch
Liquid Applique
MS Butterfly punch

Challenges:
TGF Farm Fresh- Monday/Funday- Stitching
Anyone for Anya- Inspirational photo/Sweet Treats
Bird is the Word- Sketch and word (Journey)

5 comments:

  1. This is such an incredible idea for a birthday! I'm sure she'll treasure reading all the little signatures and notes when she's older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie, Sadie, pretty lady -- ok, I know the song is "married lady" but our little Sadie girl is so pretty (and definitely too young to be married). This is a super autograph page. I so like the little cakes and how you made them dimensional. You just awe me with how you come up with things to make your projects different and special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks for joining in at AFA this week.
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie I just love the idea of making a scrapbook page to have everyone sign. I wish I had done something like this for when my kids were younger. I guess I'll just need to wait for grandbabies. lol.... I love how you enlarged the cupcake and had Anya sitting on it. Do you know were I could purchased Lolli Anya? I never got her when she was still available and now I can't seem to find her anywhere. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ownnn Cute page Dear
    tks for playint with us at BITW
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!