Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Swinging on by with a (fill in the blank) "Hi"

I was thinking why limit the choice i have for this card by putting a specific type of greeting until it's needed.  I thought it could say, Swinging on by with a "Birthday Hi". but there are other "adjectives" that could be used for the greeting..maybe you can leave me some choices in the comments..i'd love it!

I've combined two challenges for this card.  The first one is Magnolia Down Under and they would like to see Flags or banners.  The second challenge is from Sketches by Carly and it is a sketch. 

Here is my card:


















Don't know if you can see in my pictures, but i dry embossed the background of the image with clouds and then i painted them with glitter paint.

This is the awesome sketch i used from Carly's Sketches:












Challenges:
Magnolia Down Under- Flags/Banners
Sketches by Carly- Sketch

5 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love how you used the pendants and she is incredible! Such a cute little sailor! I'm not much at sentiments... I guess it shows my lack of imagination!LOL Actually the first thought I had was Hold on Tight you're giving me a Fright! as I pictured her hanging over the side of a boat! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie!
    Wow! I didn't first see you had followed a sketch for this one and immediately fell in love with your gorgeous layout - it's the perfect intrepretation :) Stunning colouring and those banners are rocking :) So gorgeous!

    Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week :)
    Welcome back!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how CUTE!!! Love this swingin' Tilda and your fun papers... looks fabby with Carly's sketch!! Thank you so much for playing at Sketches by Carly *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how CUTE!!! Love this swingin' Tilda and your fun papers... looks fabby with Carly's sketch!! Thank you so much for playing at Sketches by Carly *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Boy I love your awesome colours and how Miss Tilda is swinging away!! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at MDUC this week
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!