Saturday, May 19, 2012

Another card Tutorial using a Sketch by Carly

I love these sketches from Sketches by Carly and i've made two cards using this sketch.  My first card using this sketch is here.

And here is my second card:


















 Sketch i used from Sketches by Carly:












No measurements for this card just step by step.  I am using a 5 x 5 card base.  I've also used the Lifestyle Happy Birthday embossing folder for the background.







 Copics used:
Skin- E50, 51, RV11
Hair- E33,37, 44, 49
Dress- BG10, 13, Y00, 11, 23


Challenges:
Sketches by Carly- Sketch #56

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! Love that you showed your tutorial of how your card came together--LOVE THAT!! Feels like I was right there in your craft room with you. *Ü* Super cute girl and I love the embossed birthday wishes all over. SUPER CUTE!! Thanks for playing with us again *Ü*
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! The hair on this sweetheart is amazing! Very striking with all the highlights! I think how you did the sketch is fantastic! Love how you added the sentiments to the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting the step-by-step for this card. I simply could not visualize the sizes and method to achieve the look, so seeing the how-to helped so very much. You're the best. LUV YA!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!