Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tilda sending her love

This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have a super sketch and sponsor.  I've also added a Magnolia stamp to compliment the sponsor's image.  I am in the mood for some "Love/Valentine" cards..and i am starting to make some this week.

My card with the sponsor Floppy Latte's image called Ruffle Heart and Magnolia's stamp called Tilda with Heart Socks:

Here is the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:
 
Our Sponsor Floppy Latte's:
 Floppy Lattes Digital Designs ::All Digital All The Time
 Copics used:
skin-YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- Y21, YR23
shirt- R81, 83, 85
pants- W5, 7
socks- W1

Challenges:
Magnolia Down Under- Anything Goes 
lovely hAnglar- Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes (mad tea party)


12 comments:

  1. Cute mix of patterns, Bonnie! (Now I want to go make some Valentines!) Love you you have placed Tilda over the heart...very clever and cute!

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, this is such a sweet card. The sponsor's image is a lovely heart, and your addition of the Magnolia stamp only enhances it nicely. So like the colors you've used -- I'm ready for something other than red and green now, too (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, she is colored absolutely beautifully! Her hair and pleats are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute, Bonnie!! Tilda looks great with that heart! Fun DPs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, this is so precious! Love that image with the heart, love the design, and that wonderful paper! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Happy New Year! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mix of Valentine papers! So, so cute Bonnie! Beautiful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So utterly cute, Bonnie! I love how you've glitzed up the ruffles with glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this is precious. Love the layout and the wonderful combination of images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie, she's a heart melter! Love how you've coloured her and the wonderful paper layers you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Sweet! Lovely card image works beautifully with the heart! Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! She is so sweet and I really love the addition of the ruffled heart.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!