Sunday, April 7, 2013

Anne of Green Gables Bookmark

This bookmark is one of 4 "challenges" i made for myself...hoping to inspire my friend.  This inspiration came from my Pin board of things i'd like to make..only thing is..is that it totally doesn't look anything like the inspiration other than it is a bookmark and has a doily die.  That is mainly because i didn't have wide ribbon with me when i made this bookmark.  So what did i do...substituted and used chipboard...i like the sturdiness of this better...but the inspiration was sure pretty!

Here is the link to the bookmark i liked on Pinterest and my project below:
back of bookmark

Copics used found at 7 Kids College Fund store here:
skin- YR000, 00, R22
hair- E97, 07
hat- YR20, 21, 23
dress- YG03, 17, 67
ribbon tie- B26
shirt- E0000, 00
carpet bag- 35, 37, 39
bottom trunk- E31, 34, 37
top trunk- E55, 57
boots- W3, 5
gold trim on trunk- Twinklette/gold

Bookmark measurements:
length 5.75" width-2"
doily 3.5" diameter

Stamp-Anne of Green Gables Kraftin Kimmie
found at 7 Kids College Fund Store here.



Challenges:
The Squirrel and The Fox- Inspired by a Song or Movie


4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Love little anne and that die cut is perfect with her! The ribbon and sentiment are perfect compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bookmark! The image is so cute, love your coloring, love the way you popped her on the doily, love the bow, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've been busy this weekend!
    Your bookmark is wonderful! I love Anne of Green Gables and have to go looking for this stamp! My girls would love it, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and Anne of Green Gables is a fav of mine too! Great inspiration!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox, hope we'll see you again next week!
    Hugs,
    Linda xox

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!