Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blue Summer Fun- Monochromatic

I got a new die called Palace Oval set, that i LOVE, it is from Memory Box and i think on this card, i am hoping it gives the feeling of waves splashing?

Actually i've used two memory box dies..the other die is the Loopy Rings die.  The other set of dies is from Marianne Creatables, and they are the seashells and starfish dies. The stamp i've used is called Summer Fun Oliver:
I made this card for The Greeting Farm Monocromatic challenge using these Copic Markers:
skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
hair- E55, 57
blues- B000, 02, 04

Challenges:
The Greeting Farm- FFF- Monochromatic

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Bonnie, I just received that die, too! Great minds, lol!
    Love your fun little guy--great coloring! Love the paper, embellies, & die cuts--really does give the feeling of water! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, you have a special touch! I do love these splashy bubbly dies with this super cute splasher! Wonderful colouring to! Love the little touch of sun on his cheeks!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!