Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hello...Garden!

This week at Anyone for Anya we have a picture inspiration for a challenge.  I am still trying to figure out what the white part is...i'd love any imput. :0)

Here is my card using Garden Anya:
I have also used two awesome dies...the frame and the background mat is from Memory box, the pretty paper lace is from Cheery Lynn dies..both of these dies are available at Dutch Paper Crafts!

Here is Anyone For Anya's Photo Inspiration:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
hair (ombre)- V000, 01, 04
hat- G20, 21, 24
roses- R81, 83, 85
flowers in basket- Y19, 15, R81, 83, V01, 04
basket- E55, 57
dress- E41, 43, 44 stickles/diamond









Challenges:
A and T- Dies and Punches

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. I like the papers you've used, and your little image is so sweet. If you find out what that white thing is, please share. It looks like an opened football covered with icing (yuck)! I guess anything for art, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the wonderful gentle yet busy background and such a sweet little lady, great purple hair and dainty flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!