Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Life's too short and a great TMS sketch!

The sentiment is a great message i think..i just need to live it!

My card this week using the Tuesday Morning Sketches and a stamp from Stamping Bella:
Here is the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches this week:

 Copics used:
 skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
 hair- Y11, 21
 top- R22, 35
 skirt- R22, 35, YR12, BG49, B32, Y19, YG25
 shoes YG25
 basket- E50, 53
 flowers- R22, 35
 bike- R35, C1, 3, 5
 bird- B32, BG49

Sponsor this week is Paper Pretties:

Paper Pretties










Challenges:
Digi Darla's Challenges- Use a Doily
Kaboodle Doodles challenge- Summer
3rd Lady Anne's Challenge- The Great Outdoors


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious! I love that sweet tiny bird - and the sentiment is spot on :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a delightful card. I've liked it ever since I first saw it. It is colorful and youthful and fun! Just everything about this card (from the tiny bird to the wonderful colors) makes me smile. LUV it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Bonnie! Really love that darling image! And the sentiment is perfect with it! Love your coloring, papers, colors, & die cuts, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's just lovely! I'm sure she's gonna turn heads with her cheerful a-tire....! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! It's so cheerful!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creation, thanks for joining us at Lady Annes Challenge this month xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!