Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy Birthday, Mom..you are so special!

My mom will be 83 this year..her birthday is this month.  She is super special...and i was so excited to give this tutorial a try...It's a card box..it folds in half..it's just awesome.. i hope she will be surprised.

I have used the new My Besties Letter "M" from Sherri Baldy's Etsy store.  It's a digi and perfect for my mom, i think..it could be made for Mother's Day as well!

So i here is the link for the blog tutorial..i followed the measurements just like it is shown.  I also watched a video to "see" how it was made but did not use those measurements.  The video link is here.

Here you go..my Card Box..
Dies that i used:
Hearts- Cheery Lynn
Love- Paper Trey (let me suggested the new "Love" die from Sherri Baldy..it's pretty)
Vine corner flourish (in the background)- Memory Box
Flowers were made by a friend, Sigi Creations that sells flowers to help rehabilitate wildlife..order 
them here.

Butterflies are Martha Stewart punches

Copics used on the Letter M digi:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair/soles/flower centers- YR20, 21, 23
dress/bow- R20, 04, 27
eyes- B91, 93
lips- R04
gloves- R20, 11, 32
stripes/ankle bow/ Letter "M"- BG05, 49, 72
shading- W1
blending CB
Gelly Roll/white

Challenges:
My Besties Brazil- Flowers, Ribbon or Lace
My Besties Norway- Anything Goes 
Come and Get It Challenge- Flowers Galore 
Hiding in My Craftroom- Spring Colors



9 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Bonnie I've been dying to try one of these. Have another Scrapbook page to try and get done now for my blog. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just exploding with awesomeness! Love your array of dies and flowers and the sweet bestie tucked up on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful. She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is adorable!!!
    Happy Birthday to your mom, she will be in awe over your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww..showww..wonderful!!Thanks for joining us at MBB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!
    Thanks for participating in our 1st challenge.
    Good luck, xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie, your mom should love this fancy box! There are so many pretty details! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous, so cheerful and well done, loving the colors design, well, everything actually. Thank you for joining us at the Come And Get It challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - this is so stunning! I just love it!

    Thanx for joining us at My Besties Norge
    We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

    Hugs
    Eva Gro
    DT member at My Besties Norge

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!