Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches and Spellbinders Antique Frame

For this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, our sponsor is The Stamp Doctor (who carries Spellbinders and i am using Antique Frame S5-083 found here)


 Here is my card, please come and join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this challenge:

I have used Your Next Stamp digital image called Little Sister found here.

Copics used:
YR000, 00, E02
hair- E50,51, 53, 55, 57
dress/bow/shoes- R81, 83, 85
Stickles/diamond

Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch this week:












For more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of team's creations:



Challenges: 
Allsorts Challenges- Pretty in Pink
Created with Love Challenges- Girly
Lexi's Creations- Dies or Punches





13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Bonnie, this image is adorable and I love these soft colours and wonderful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous, Bonnie! All the die cuts and the pearl swirls are beautiful! I love the rose lace, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Bonnie! Love the die cuts and the pretty rose ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Bonnie! I love this sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card, Bonnie. You know I like that little image (since I've used it myself), and your embellishments are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So precious, Bonnie! Really love your design, die cuts, & DP! Love the added bling, too! And the image is too cute and beautifully colored! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty with such a cute image. Love the die cut. Thanks for entering in the Created With Love Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie I love your card. That image is so sweet. and Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Created with love Challenge.
    Linda K. DT.
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Bonnie - you have some of the best toys in your card making arsenal. I love the die that is behind your focal image and the overall card is so spectacularly sweet. I'm so glad I have you on my team!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bonnie - this is such a pretty card! I love the cute image and gorgeous embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely soft design, the paper is so pretty, and the die cuts perfect.

    Our challenge, btw was punches AND dies

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Lexi's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, amazing detailed project! Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!