Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches with sponsor Sherri Baldy My Besties!

For this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, our sponsor is Sherri Baldy's My Besties.  I am so super siked!


Here is my card using Daisy Do Cleaning, please come and join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this challenge:

Dies used:
floral border/Memory Box

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair/bandana/gloves/mop head- YR11, 15, 19, YR23
bow/gloves- R81, 83, 85
jeans- B91, 93, 99
shoes/bucket- W1, 3, 5, 7
bucket handle- R35
mop handle- W5


Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch this week:










For more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of team's creations:



Challenges: 
The Sisterhood of Crafters- Birthday
Fan-Tastic Tuesdays- Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday- Colors of Summer 
Twisted Tuesday- Lots of Layers/Pearls
Cosmic Strawberry- Color challenge 
 

15 comments:

  1. Super cute Bonnie. Love the colors you put together. I really have to say that I love how you do the sketch, but you add to it, and it always looks amazing. Shows your creativity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUV the colors you've used and the beautifully colored image. Your work is always beautiful. I never tire of seeing what you come up with each week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so delightful Bonnie! Kinda inspires me to do some cleaning! :) Love the cheerful array of flowers and polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy WOW! I'm in love, what a fantastical creation!! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amazing card Bonnie! Love the flower border! Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie...your card is amazing and wonderful.... great design.

    Nice day
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute...love all the pretty colors you've incorporated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card! I never thought cleaning could be so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope she comes to clean at my house! She's adorable. Love that fun die-cut edge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG what a cute Sherri image and your design/coloring is fabulous! LOVE all the happy colors! Sure to bring a smile! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  11. A real fun card, lovely bright happy colours. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic bright card! Thank you for sharing at Try It On Tuesday (Sorry I'm a bit late!!) Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute and colourful - thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Bonnie, Your card is so cute! Thank you for playing along with the Cosmic Colours challenge :o)

    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!