Friday, August 8, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Wee One Fairy is Hot off the presses...

I am so excited about this new Sherri Baldy's My Besties Wee One Digi..she is so wonderful!

As soon as Sherri released this image and shared it on her Facebook page, i instantly wanted to color it.  I have to be honest, like with most of my coloring, this image took on a life of it's own.  It isn't what i had envisioned. I was thinking more woodsy looking, and as i started to color, i started thinking winter...and then i ended up with neither and a whole new color scheme of Copics that i had not combined before, especially the wings.  Oh yeah, and i thought i was going to Fran-tage the wings but liked them so well, i left them alone.

So here she is..and i made her into an Easel card too!  She is img0003.
Here is my card closed:
This one will be hard for me to put up on my Etsy Store.  I really like her. :)

Dies used:
leaf frame- Poppy Stamps dies
eyelet ribbon/lace- Marianne designs
cream doily- Memory Box
aqua foliage- (a section of this die) Doo Hickey

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- YR20, 21, 24
first layer top- B60, 63, 66
second layer- BG10, 11, 13
bloomers- B02, 04, 06
socks/flowers- RV60, 63, 66
tiny flowers- B06/RV66

Challenges:
Meet at Scrappers Corner- Butterflies
My Besties Aussie Challenge- Bingo (paper piecing, flowers, pearls/gems
My Besties UK challenge- The letter P (purple, pearls, paper)
My Besties Friendship- Butterflies (small digi butterfly from image)
My Besties Brazil- photo challenge



17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Bonnie. Love your color choices and beautiful details. Passing through as a new crafty friend and follower who loves My Besties too. I would like to invite you to join the current Challenge at Meet at the Scrappers Corner featuring My Besties=Theme Butterflies. http://meetatthescrapperscorner.blogspot.com.au/
    Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Bonnie thanks for joining us at Besties UK -Carol UK DT co-ordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thank you for joining us at UK Besties Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute, love how you displayed her on your gorgeous card, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just absolutely stunning card Bonnie. Thank you for entering our current Card Challenge over here at Meet at the Scrappers Corner.
    Good Luck.
    Annette :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Super ! I love it! Thanks to join us at Meet At the Scrappers Corner. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your cards are looking great and very beautiful again Bonnie.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card Bonnie! You always amaze me with your stunning designs! I love your new blog banner too! Big Hugs! Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful design & details on this pretty card, Bonnie! Love your coloring, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an unusual shaped card - it´s lovely!
    Thanks for playing with us at My Besties Friendship.
    Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely stunning Bonnie, I just love the layout of this card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Meet at the Scrappers Corner. Crafting Hugs AngeDTxxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet sentiment! Love the wonderful flora you've combined and the lovely shape to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AS always Bonnie your work is stunning.
    Thanks for joining us over at My Besties Aussie Challenge.
    Belinda DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a stunning card Bonnie ... simply love your work ... you inspire me every time . Thank you so much for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge.
    Hugs Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Waow, Bonnie, That is a very nice card.
    Love it :)
    Thanks for joining us at My Besties Aussies.
    LG Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing! Wonderful image and style! Zhanks for joining us at "My Besties Friendship"- hope we see you at the next challenge again ;)
    hugs from Germany
    Line

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwww Bonnie what a stunning card. Love all the emblishments and your beautiful design and coloring. Thank you for joining us in the Aussie challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!