Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Day Two of the Sherri Baldy's New release- Santa Printable Tags!

Day two of Sherri Baldy's newly released Printable tags.  These tags are available at Scrapbook Stamp Society here.

You might be thinking..what am i going to do with a tag??? ... well let me show you some ideas and then hop on over to the My Besties 3D Challenge Blog where the team has even more ways to use your tags!


Today, i used the tag as is and just embellished it and taped it to a card.  Again a great way to use this tag as an embellishment!
This card happens to be a step card with an added twist..the cut out circle to give the look of Santa and his reindeer flying.  To see instructions on how to make my card you can go to another post on my blog here


For my tag, i hand cut the tag out.  Then i used a border punch/or you can use a die cut border on some designer paper.  Placed my tag on and then i cut around it. i also punched out the holly leaves and put the sentiment on top of the leaves.  This covers up the "to" printed on the tags. The tag below is found here.




The Christmas Vintage House is a My Besties image found here.


Challenges:



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I SOOOOOOOO like that card. The Santa and sleigh are wonderful (and I know the trick - LOL). I think you've really outdone yourself on this one, girl.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!