Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties International Christmas Event- Your own personal digi image!

Today at My Besties International i am sharing a card i made with an image that was designed by Sherri Baldy of my granddaughter.

Here is my card/project with some info:



This is really exciting..i don't know if you know that Sherri Baldy will design digital images by request (and time availability).  This image is an example of how Sherri designs images.  Link to this image 347 here.
Here is a picture of my granddaughter that Sherri turned into an image:




















The link information to request for Sherri to make an image for you is here.

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie...your Grand Daughter is precious. I love that digi Sherri made of her. I just got that one and can't wait to color.
    Your card is gorgeous. love your design.
    Hugs, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie,

    What a lovely granddaughter!!
    She looks so cute!!

    Your card is so amazing beautiful details!!

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie what an honor to have an image just like your beautiful grand daughter. Both are sweet as can be & your image is wonderfully colored. That little girl is a perfect model ...
    Janie

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!