Sunday, February 22, 2015

Reminder for Sherri Baldy's My Besties PPP challenge- K-Cup project

Just a friendly reminder that the My Besties PPP Challenge blog will end i a few days and we don't want you to miss out on winning some prizes!

The challenge theme is- Anything Goes w/opt of Spread the Love (Valentine)

To participate in our My Besties PPP challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties bottlecap sheet available here
Yellow heart printable is available here
The entire project was made with Sherri Baldy's Designer Paper available here

Close up of K-cups

Another K-cup shown in the YouTube video tutorial:

Dies i used:
K-cup hold is from Your Next Stamp
K-cup tear away door topper is also from Your Next Stamp

Youtube Tutorial on how to make this project:


You should also check out my PPP  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea
Annette
Deirdre
Luana
Tonnie
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:
Two Creative Chicks- Anything Goes


1 comment:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!