Monday, April 20, 2015

Come and craft with me on Sherri Baldy's Youtube Channel!

There is a new Design Team sharing their tutorials and tips and tricks on Sherri Baldy's Youtube channel every Tuesday and Thursday! 

Click here to see Sherri's channel!

For my first video i shared how to color this My Bestie image with children's crayons.. it was sooo fun!  I hope you give it a try! 
Here is the coloring tutorial:
Now if you want to know how to make the card i also shared a card tutorial and a mixed media technique!
To purchase this image 543 please go here
Challenges:



2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card, and I love the tutorials on how you put the image together! :) Super fun technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! what a fabulous design! Judy x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!