Friday, June 5, 2015

Sami Stamps new release- "Heroes Like Dad"

Every 1st, 3rd and 5th week of the month,  i look forward to the new release that  Sami Stamps  creates.  This time the release is called Heroes like Dad!

The challenge at Sami's Stamps is to use a Sami Stamp and to "add stripes"
 
Please come and play, we'd love to see what you can create.  Don't forget, Sami always offers a freebie so anyone can play along!

We have a new Sami Stamps Facebook group with Freebees as well. Check us out here.



I have a special treat for you all today, my grandson, Ayden (age 8) and his sister, Sadie (age 6) colored up these images for me to use for this challenge!
They used Prima Watercolor pencils

I love this sweet whimsical image called Business Hero:
Ayden's card (age 8)-

Sadie's card (age 6)-

Sami Stamps challenge details and link:


Here is the fun new release:

Want to see some more inspiration using these images?  You can check out my team mates blogs featuring them as well.
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!