Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties 3D & More*- A New Name and we are now a monthly challenge!

My Besties PPP Challenge blog has changed!  We are now My Besties 3D & More* (*3D decoupage, any pre-colored printables including Bottlecaps, card toppers)!

We are now a monthly challenge also!


Our challenge theme will always be "Anything Goes" with a 3D decoupage or pre-colored image!

To participate in our My Besties 3D & More* challenges, please go here:

For this project i am using a Brand New My Besties 3D sheet called  found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties Etsy store here 


Side view showing the 3D layers:

These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Dies i used:
Background die- Marianne Designs
Ballerina- Marianne Designs

Sentiment- Tim Holtz

Link to 3D sheet here:

You should also check out my 3D & More* team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea B
Anja
Kristyn
Luana
Rachel
Tonnie
Vicki
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!