Thursday, July 2, 2015

Sherri Baldy's 3D & More* Christmas in July card!

My Besties PPP Challenge blog has changed!  We are now My Besties 3D & More* (*3D decoupage, any pre-colored printables including Bottlecaps, card toppers)!

We are now a monthly challenge also!


Our challenge theme will always be "Anything Goes" with a 3D decoupage or pre-colored image!

To participate in our My Besties 3D & More* challenges, please go here:

For this project i am using Sherri Baldy's Designer paper called Love Letters.  One of the sheets in this paper pack has a large image that be used for a card top. 

Make a few slits around the side of the image and add some tree die cuts to create this look.  Super easy and so pretty!

Dies used:
Lea bilities- trees
Marianne Designs- Merry Christmas
banners- fiskars punch

Sherri's Designer Paper Pack called "Love Letters" can be found here.


You should also check out my 3D & More* team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea B
Anja

Kristyn
Luana

Rachel
Tonnie
Vicki
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie... your christmas creation is soooooooooooooo wonderful .. I love it

    Sending you big hugs
    Anja

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!