Saturday, October 3, 2015

Sherri Baldy Halloween Paper Clip Art

I came across a fun group on Facebook that does paper clip art and thought, how fun.  I will give it a try!

As you all know as you follow along on my blog, i like to make 3D images and a few days ago i created a card using this sweet My Besties image and her cat and i thought, why not turn her into a 3D clip art. 

Not too hard to print off the image and layer it.  I added a bit of ribbon to make it fun!

The My Besties printable cat is available here

Next i thought might as well try the Sherri Baldy's svg ghost file with the Halloween word svg file too.  I think this turned out well also. 

SVG Ghost available here.
Halloween Words available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!