Thursday, November 12, 2015

Sherri Baldy's SVG Saturday.. Have a cup of coffee Christmas cheer!

Welcome to My Besties SVG Saturday where i will share my newest My Besties SVG files with you and some older ones with a "twist".

We will have a "party" sharing the newest Sherri Baldy SVG files on Saturday on Facebook My Besties Designs - Click here to see all of the Design Team cards/projects on FB!

I am using SVG file "Shaped Coffee cup card" available at Sherri Baldy's MyBestiesShop.com

SVG Snowflake border


Image used Winter scan0004


What i did was machine stitched around the cup leaving the top open to create a pocket.  I added a single serving of instant coffee and a small candy cane.  I cut the svg snowflake  border and added two of the snowflakes to the front of each cup. 

Great teacher gifts, plate favors or stocking stuffers!

Come and join us on FB!  Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!