Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Sherri Baldy My Bestie of Oz 3D Valentine Scarecrow card - Free sentiment!

My Besties 3D DT are celebrating today on Sherri Baldy's Facebook My Besties Color & Create Group!
Join us at FB by clicking here
OR you can see all of the products in one place at My Besties 3D & More by clicking here.

Our celebration is all about Bestie of Oz products and how they are NOW printables for you to use on your cards and projects!  

To see all of the products in one place you can go to MyBestiesShop.com or click here.

Here is the first card i'd like to share with you.  I have used the Bestie of OZ scarecrow..but wait, it can be used for any Fall theme cards as well.  I have chosen to create a Valentine card with a special sentiment!

Here is the 3D close up-

 There is also a Bestie of Oz paper pack.  You will find the Yellow Brick paper and the blue dot paper in the NEW pack.

You can find the Bestie of Oz scarecrow by clicking here.

Free sentiment:

Hope to see you there!!  
Or stop by on another day and type: Bestie of Oz in the search box to see the products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!