Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Are you ready for spring and Easter? My Besties printable and basket is so cute!!

Just a reminder that our wonderful My Besties 3D & More* challenge is going on and we would LOVE for you to join us!!

Our theme is "Anything Goes"

I totally enjoyed making this card using OCT Deco 12 available here:
3D View:


Dies used:
frame & oval- Spellbinders

I found a strawberry basket paper template online and created an svg with it to create the basket.

I embossed each side using an embossing folder.

This printable was originally colored by DT Vicki.  This printable OCT deco 12 is available here:


Please visit my teammates blogs for some awesome inspiration:
Julie Team Leader

Andrea B
Anja
Christina
Vicki
Bonnie (me)


Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!