Monday, March 14, 2016

Miss Daisy Stamps- Allie & Angel, a Happy Heart!


Welcome to  "Miss Daisy Stamps" blog post featuring Allie & Angel.
You can find all of her sweet images at her new shop here.

Miss Daisy also has a Facebook page here.

I have created this card using the img Allie & Angel!
Image available here.


Dies used:
Bow & Hello- Memory Box/Poppy Stamps

Copics used:
Skin- E000, 00, 11, 13, 21
cheeks- RV21, 23
hair- E25, 34
top- Y11, 13, 15, RV25
pants- B00, 02, 04, 06
bows/flowers/shoes- RV00, 21, 23, 25
leaves- YG03
basket- W1, 3, 5

Link/image-
Allie & Angel available here.




Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and image.
    I really love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable! Today I had a birdie spend some time on my window ledge and talk to me. :) Love the bow you used to frame the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bonnie, she's simply adorable holding that cute little bird & I love your spring papers & how you've fussy cut the whole image out. The hello die is super cute & the perfect pairing with that wonderful sentiment...Do you know who makes the sentiment???
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie,
    please can you contact me as DT from Sami? I need your Help, because I heard nothing about Sami since 16 Days! I hope nothing is happend!
    My Mail: tamesis[at]outlook.de
    Hugs and Thanks from Germany
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!