Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Conie Fong Art & Design - Molly Basket of Love and We Are 3 Digital Paper - Holiday Wishes Collection

I am so extremely excited to share that i am Guest Designing for Conie Fong Art & Design!

Today i am using the image Molly Basket of Love (3 versions).  Isn't she a cutie?
Click here to see this image in Conie's Etsy Shop!


 Dies Used:
Doily frame- Noor Joy Craft
Heart- Cheery Lynn

Copic colors:
skin- E000, 00, 11, 21
hair- E55, 57, 59, 37
dress- BV00, 01, 11, 13
flowers- V01, 04
socks- W1, 3

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Holiday Wishes
Click here to see this paper.


Please visit Conie Fong Art & Design at the following places:
Conie Fong Art & Design Facebook Group- click here
Conie Fong Art & Design Etsy Store- click here


Please visit We Are 3 Digital Shop here:
 
Challenges:
Stamps Fun & Creativity Challenge- CH#289 Sketch


2 comments:

  1. Oh Bonnie I have just fallen in love with this adorable little cutie... How could I possibly have missed seeing her around. I'm heading right over to buy her & im sure I will be tempted to purchase a few more if they are as sweet as her. She is just too precious for words. Beautifully colored as only you can do. I love the patterned dress ...
    Janie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, your card is beautiful. Love the soft colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at SFC!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!