Monday, April 10, 2017

Gorgeous Conie Fong Art & Design image called Braids in My Hair!

I am now on Conie Fong Art & Design's Team! 

I am extremely excited to be able to color and design cards for Conie.  Her images are so darling!

Conie Fong Art & Design is also on Facebook. 

Conie Fong Art & Design's April Card Challenge is to use Ribbon.
Check out her facebook group by clicking here and you will find some freebies, too!

Here is my card using Braids in My Hair.  Available here in Conie's Etsy Store

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - Fence - LR0205
Marianne Designs - Stitched curvy line - CR1361
Cheery Lynn - Corner 
Noor/Joy Craft - Foliage
Nellie Snellen - Stitched Oval
 
Conie Fong Art & Design image - Braids in My Hair - available here:

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Spring Brilliance Collection (green paper) available here!
 We Are 3 Digital Paper - Romantic Garden (green words) available here!

Conie Fong Art & Design Etsy Store- Click here!


 Challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being on the design team. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!