Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Conie Fong Art and Design - Bow Tie in My Hair - Minnie Mouse Disney Bound Style!

Welcome to Conie Fong Art & Design New Release featuring Bow Tie in My Hair

Conie Fong Art & Design is also on Facebook. 

Conie Fong Art & Design's July Card Challenge is to use Ribbon.
Check out her facebook group by clicking here and you will find some freebies, too!

Here is my card using Bow Tie in My Hair.  Available here in Conie's Etsy Store
Dies used:
Marianne Designs- scallop wave - LR0395
Noor/Joy Craft - foliage

Close up:

Conie Fong Art & Design image - Bowties in My Hair- available here:

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Watercolor Leaves (blue background paper) available here!
 We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dandelion Wishes (cream & blue paper) available here!

Conie Fong Art & Design Etsy Store- Click here!


 Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!