Friday, December 22, 2017

CAS, Bugaboo Snowman and We Are 3 Digital Paper.

In this post i would love to share how you can use  

I am using a Bugaboo image called, Three Snowmen!
I am actually using only one of the 3 snowmen...it was left over from a card i made earlier this week!
I have also used some Stampendous Frantage - chunky white embossing powder

Die used: Lifetyle Crafts

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Christmas Magic available here.

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Snowflakes available here


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Challenges - Sunday CAS - Snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!