Monday, May 21, 2018

Summer nights and Fireflies

One of my favorite things as a child was to see the Fireflies at night.
It was a spectacular show!

I am using a My Besties called,  IMG751
Dies used:
Marianne Designs - (square doily and corners) - LR0484
Marianne Designs - (scallop circle) - LR0383
Marianne Designs - tag - CR1352

My Besties IMG751 available here:

Come and Visit us at My Besties 3D and More Challenge
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties image!!
Click here to see beautiful cards!

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Burlap Beach - available here
 

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Little Things - available here
Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!