Saturday, May 19, 2018

Thank you, Doggie Daycare

Many times, my daughter-in-law has asked me for a card for the people that care for her dogs.
This image was a freebie and i struggled at first as to what i might do and then i thought of making it a store front for a "Doggie Daycare"


I am using a Digi Stamps 4 Joy image called,  Store Front

Dies used:
Tim Holtz - Thank you

We Are 3 Digital Paper-  Black and White - available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Ladybug Lace   - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Kerst - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Gingham Pastel available here.

We Are 3 Digital Printables - Window Layer available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Progressive Freebie Facebook Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!